Press about us
News See all
Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum, will join the international online exercise Cyber Polygon 2020. This was announced at the press conference dedicated to the event.
Dmitry Samartsev, CEO of BI.ZONE, spoke at Cyber Initiative Tokyo 2019 cybersecurity conference about the results of the Cyber Polygon online exercise.
A Russian cybersecurity solutions developer BI.ZONE, and Qrator Labs company, specializing in DDoS protection and internet resources availability management, has presented at SOC-Forum 2019 a joint anti-DDoS solution.
BI.ZONE company has presented a report about Cyber Polygon, an international online exercise for tackling global cyberthreats.
BI.ZONE company will participate in the #BECareful online campaign organized by INTERPOL to raise awareness about phishing among individual users and organizations.
BI.ZONE is a leading Russian developer of cybersecurity solutions.
The company creates high-tech products and automated solutions to protect IT infrastructures and applications, and also provides more than 30 services: from cyber intelligence and proactive defence to cybercrime investigation.
BI.ZONE products ensure maximum automation for the processes of detecting and preventing cyberattacks, and the applied technologies of machine learning and artificial intelligence make it possible to detect fraud in its earliest stages.
More than 150 clients of BI.ZONE are global corporations, Russian and foreign organisations that use BI.ZONE products and services to protect their business.
BI.ZONE is ready and eager to share its expertise on relevant topics
- Trends and tendencies in the field of cyberthreats. Development forecasts.
- Cybercriminal gangs.
- Cybersecurity education.
- Development of high-tech products.
- Incident prevention, security tools.
- Protection of reputation online, brand protection.
- Penetration testing, software and hardware systems security analysis.
- Incident response and investigation, computer forensics.
- Cloud services in the field of cybersecurity.
- Security as a service, outsourcing and consulting.
- SOC, incident monitoring and analysis.
- Cybersecurity market - forecasts, trends, events.
- Cybersecurity challenges and issues across various sectors of the economy.
- International cooperation on cybersecurity.
- Careers in cybersecurity.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Staff motivation.
- Corporate training.