BI.ZONE — expert in strategic management of digital risks.
We ensure a safe environment for your digital development.
From start-up to corporation, we help organisations around the world to develop their business safely in the digital age. For small budgets we offer simple and automated solutions, for small teams we provide outsourcing, and for complex projects we prepare individual strategies based on 40+ of our own services and products. We can assess your current level of risk, propose measures for improvement and optimisation, train your employees on working in the digital environment and provide round-the-clock support to your company.
Since the foundation of BI.ZONE in 2016, we have implemented over 700 projects in finance, telecommunications, energy, aviation and many others. Our experts have been certified by world-class authorities, and we cooperate with a number of international organisations such as the World Economic Forum, INTERPOL, SWIFT, CREST, Cyber Peace Institute and others.
News See all
Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum, will join the international online exercise Cyber Polygon 2020. This was announced at the press conference dedicated to the event.
Dmitry Samartsev, CEO of BI.ZONE, spoke at Cyber Initiative Tokyo 2019 cybersecurity conference about the results of the Cyber Polygon online exercise.
A Russian cybersecurity solutions developer BI.ZONE, and Qrator Labs company, specializing in DDoS protection and internet resources availability management, has presented at SOC-Forum 2019 a joint anti-DDoS solution.
BI.ZONE company has presented a report about Cyber Polygon, an international online exercise for tackling global cyberthreats.
BI.ZONE is ready and eager to share its expertise on relevant topics
- Trends and tendencies in the field of cyberthreats. Development forecasts.
- Cybercriminal gangs.
- Cybersecurity education.
- Development of high-tech products.
- Incident prevention, security tools.
- Protection of reputation online, brand protection.
- Penetration testing, software and hardware systems security analysis.
- Incident response and investigation, computer forensics.
- Cloud services in the field of cybersecurity.
- Security as a service, outsourcing and consulting.
- SOC, incident monitoring and analysis.
- Cybersecurity market - forecasts, trends, events.
- Cybersecurity challenges and issues across various sectors of the economy.
- International cooperation on cybersecurity.
- Careers in cybersecurity.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Staff motivation.
- Corporate training.