ADVANTAGES OF THE CYBER RESILIENCE ASSESSMENT SERVICES
Knowing the flaws is the first step to building effective security, assessing prospects and planning for development.
Identify hidden problems
External audit can prepare the company for certification or checks from the regulatory authorities.
Be prepared for any checks
With our recommendations, you will protect software and hardware assets from attacks and bring them into compliance with the laws.
Find growth opportunities
The results of independent testing will allow you to objectively compare devices of different vendors and find the best deal on the market.
Ensure business development
Test corporate security and find ways to improve it.
- How serious are current risks?
- Is everything in agreement with legislation?
- Is there a need for modernisation, staff reinforcement or new tools?
Test the company’s ability to withstand cyber threats.
- Is the company protected from external intruders and insiders?
- If an attack was to happen, how far could they get?
- Are employees ready for social engineering attacks?
Identify network bottlenecks and maximise the impact of your solutions.
- Are the installed NGFWs, IDSs, WAFs, and other protection measures effective?
- Will the company withstand a DDoS attack and how to mitigate its effects?
- Is the network infrastructure configured correctly?
Identify and close without delay all vulnerabilities to attacks from the Internet.
- How to avoid running a pentest after each change to the infrastructure?
- How to reduce the cost of finding and fixing vulnerabilities?
- How to make sure that all external services are under the control of the security team?
Find out if you are ready for checks from the regulatory authorities, and fix any existing discrepancies.
Release secure products for yourself and your customers.
- Does the application meet safety and regulatory requirements?
- Did the contractor do the job well?
- Is it safe to send the application for release, or are there risks associated with the loss of money and data?
Create and use break-proof devices.
- How easy is it to crack into company products?
- How to cost-effectively protect equipment from scammers and pirates?
- How to avoid counterfeit devices?
Choose the best system for your infrastructure by testing its functionality and performance.
- Which solution better meets the requirements of the business and the technical specifications?
- How will the equipment respond in a real infrastructure?
- How to reduce the cost of the final solution through testing?
WHY CHOOSE BI.ZONE
Each year we carry out more than 100 major projects for clients from the finance, e-commerce, oil and gas, telecom and media sectors.
BI.ZONE specialists discover new vulnerabilities in the products of large vendors and are frequently invited speakers at international specialised conferences.
Our goal is not just to provide a service, but to help solve problems: increase the level of security, avoid regulatory sanctions, and optimise costs.
The company’s experts have been certified by international centres and institutions: ISACA, BSI, Cisco, Offensive Security, (ISC)2, SANS, Riscure.
Cyber resilience assessment
Current information system state analysis
Recommendations on improving the level of security
Organising the secure development process
Security asset and network appliance testing