- Email server protection against spam
- Antivirus scan of attachments
- Filtration through machine learning
- Screening URL, FQDN, IP and sender’s address using extensive IoC databanks
According to experts at BI.ZONE, today, email is the most popular vector of cyberattacks. In addition to traditional malicious activities such as spamming, phishing, malware distribution, cybercriminal are starting to become more and more inventive in their techniques of targeted attacks, which can result in substantial losses to your organisation.
BI.ZONE CESP is a one-stop solution for providing email protect to a company of any size and industry.
Ensuring confidentiality of emails and protection against MitM-type attacks using STARTTLS technology.
Sender authentication using specialized mechanisms (SPF, DKIM, DMARC).
Compatibility with Greylisting technology, aimed at countering botnets.
Checking links, email addresses, domain names and IP’s using BI.ZONE ThreatVision — an extensive database of IoC.
Ability to filter spam using DNS (DNSBL, SURBL).
Detection of known malware in email attachments using multiple antivirus engines.
Counteracting targeted attacks by examining unknown code in an isolated protected environment.
Machine-based linguistic analysis mechanisms employed to detect unwanted mailings.
Improving on the quality of email filtration using the expertise of our forensics and CERT team, who analyse multiple samples of phishing letters.
The service can be easily managed in user personal account:
- manage white and black listings;
- analyse the email security event log;
- view statistics for emails received and sent;
- deliver an important letter manually even if it ended up in quarantine;
- train the language filters using the letters which had been designated to quarantine;
- create and analyse structured and comprehensive reports manually or automatically.
TRY IT OUT
The implementation of the service BI.ZONE CESP takes just 1 business day, and goes through the following stages:
1. The Customer fills up the questionnaire.
2. The Customer receives requisites to access their personal service account.
3. The Customer makes adjustments to their DNS by changing the MX-record of their email domain to the IP address of BI.ZONE CESP.
WHY CHOOSE BI.ZONE CESP
BI.ZONE CESP allows the company to avoid capital costs on procurement, installation and maintenance of expensive solutions, which also reduces the tax burden on a business.
To help our customers make an independent decision we offer a free pilot version of the MSS.
BI.ZONE CESP incorporates the skills of the cybersecurity experts, whose duties are penetration testing and computer forensics.
BI.ZONE CESP considerably speeds up the process of creating cybersecurity systems in comparison to traditionally integrated systems.
The components of the cloud-based MSS infrastructure are distributed across different locations which guarantee services availability and reliability.
BI.ZONE SOC specialists are on constant alert, ensuring 24-hour service maintenance and support.