Personal Data: any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (personal data subject).
Processing of Personal Data: any action or set of actions performed involving Personal Data with or without the use of automated means, including: collection, recording, structuring, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, application, modification, anonymisation, blocking, deletion and transfer.
Counterparty: an individual or legal entity who is a party to a civil contact with the Company.
Cookie: a piece of data sent by our web server and stored on the user’s computer.
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data: the transfer of Personal Data to a third country.
The Company may use its Website to process the Personal Data:
- of customers (including potential customers);
- visitors to our Website;
- representatives of the Company’s current and potential Counterparties and partners.
We process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the Website visitors are able to:
- get tickets to events;
- contact us;
- connect to broadcasts;
- receive helpful information;
- report an incident;
- request a quote for our services.
We process the following types of Personal Data:
- general information about customers, website visitors, partners and counterparty representatives (e.g. name, company, position);
- contact information of customers, website visitors, partners and counterparty representatives (e.g. email address, phone number);
- technical information of customers, website visitors, partners and job applicants (e.g. IP address, Cookies, MAC address, website interaction time, website failures); other information that the subject has provided on their own initiative.
We do not collect information relating to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or intimate life using our Website.
We do not process the Personal Data of minors (under the age of 18 or any other age in other jurisdictions) without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
We do not make decisions that have legal consequences for users or otherwise affect their rights and legitimate interests based solely on the automated Processing of Personal Data.
We adhere to the following principles when Processing Personal Data:
- The Processing of Personal Data must be lawful, fair and transparent. The legal grounds can include: a legal contract, consent to the Processing of Personal Data or the requirements of legislation and international agreements.
- The Processing of Personal Data is limited to achieving specific, predefined and legitimate goals. Your Personal Data is only used to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
- We process Personal Data in a manner and to the extent appropriate to the stated purpose. We only collect data necessary to achieve the previously defined purposes.
- We store personal data in an identifiable form for no longer than is required for the purposes of Processing or fulfilling our obligations. We destroy your data in a timely manner.
- We ensure that Personal Data is accurate, sufficient and up-to-date. We take the necessary steps to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data.
- We ensure the confidentiality of Personal Data and apply all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect it. We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful Processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- We do not link databases containing Personal Data that is being processed for different, mutually incompatible purposes. This means that data collected for different processing purposes is kept separate from each other. This prevents it from being used for any other purpose.
We are responsible for complying with the above principles for the Processing of Personal Data within the limits of applicable law.
We only receive Personal Data from our website users. By using our services, you may decide to give us the Personal Data of third parties. In this case, you must ensure that you have obtained the appropriate consents and authorizations to submit and process their data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. The third-party Personal Data that you transmit belongs to you, and BI.ZONE will follow your instructions regarding this data.
In compliance with the Personal Data processing principles outlined above, your data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- BI.ZONE employees;
- service providers (web analysis and collection of website traffic statistics);
- national and/or international regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, central or local executive authorities, other official or public authorities or courts for which BI.ZONE is obliged to provide information in accordance with applicable law upon request;
- third parties, if you have consented to the transfer of your Personal Data or if such transfer is necessary for the provision of services under an agreement or contract concluded with you.
Your Personal Data is processed within the Russian Federation on our systems, which are securely located at our premises.
If the transfer of data to a foreign country has no legal basis or if the receiving party does not provide an adequate level of data protection, the data will strictly be transferred by virtue of your written consent.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary to ensure access to our Website and services;
- functional Cookies that we need to personalize your content to match your activities on our Website;
- performance Cookies that do not identify you individually but help us evaluate the performance of the Website and its statistics.
You can block Cookies at any time or set your browser to warn you when you receive them. Please refer to your browser’s instructions to find out more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
We use website analysis services from Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics. Yandex LLC and Google Inc. analyze on our behalf how users interact with the Website in order to evaluate its performance and further optimize it.
Your Personal Data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved or if it is no longer necessary to achieve that purpose. However, in some cases, we must keep your data for as long as it is required by law and international agreements.
To protect your Personal Data, BI.ZONE:
- dedicates persons responsible for organizing the processing and protection of Personal Data;
- assesses the risks and threats to the data processed and applies measures to protect it;
- takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage;
- continually reviews the internal processes for processing and protecting your Personal Data;
- educates staff on cybersecurity and Personal Data protection;
- ensures collaboration with public authorities in order to protect processed data;
- handles your requests and enquiries.
As a data subject, you are entitled to:
- rectify the Personal Data provided if it is incomplete and/or incorrect (Article 14 FZ-152, Article 16 GDPR);
- withdraw your consent to the Processing of Personal Data, followed by a full destruction of your Personal Data (Article 9 FZ-152, Article 7 GDPR);
- receive information relating to the Processing of your Personal Data (Articles 14, 16 FZ-152, Article 15 GDPR);
- limit the processing and delete your Personal Data (Articles 14, 15 FZ-152, Articles 17, 18 GDPR);
- file a complaint if you believe that your rights and interests have been violated (Article 17 FZ-152, Article 21 GDPR). Please contact us by email to: email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty (30) days of its submission. This period may be extended for a further sixty (60) days if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. In any case, we will inform you of the extension within thirty (30) days:
- file a complaint to the relevant authorities (Article 17 FZ-152, Article 21 GDPR) if you believe that your rights and interests have been violated.
If you are a subject of European Union law, we guarantee the following rights under the GDPR:
- to receive the Personal Data provided to us in a structured format and share this data with other organisations (Article 20 GDPR);
- to receive a copy of the Personal Data processed by the Company (Article 15 GDPR);
- to be informed of Personal Data leaks (Article 34 GDPR).
The above rights can only be exercised if the subject is unambiguously identified. We hereby inform you of your obligation to provide us with accurate Personal Data.
To exercise your rights and to obtain further information, you can send your requests and appeals to: firstname.lastname@example.org