BI.ZONE vows to protect your confidentiality and is fully committed to fulfilling its obligation in ensuring
Personal data operator
BI.ZONE LLC is registered at: Russia, Moscow, Ol’khovskaya str. 4 bldg.2, Office 515 (further —
BI.ZONE). By virtue of its operations, BI.ZONE processes personal data gathered from the website users (further
methods and purposes for processing such data, and how BI.ZONE operates in protecting Your confidentiality.
dated June 27, 2006 and General Data Protection Regulation (further — GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
dated April 27, 2006, aimed at protecting individual rights and freedoms when processing personal
Terminology used in the Policy
Personal data — any person-identifying information.
Personal data processing — actions performed using personal data, including: gathering,
storage, usage, modification, deletion and transfer.
Counterparty — a physical person or a legal entity bound as one of the parties in a civil
and legal agreement with BI.ZONE.
Cookie-files — a fragment of data sent by the web-server and stored on the User’s
Interstate transfer of personal data — transmission of personal data across national
borders to another State.
Personal data processed by the website
With the use of our website, BI.ZONE can processes personal data of the following entities:
- clients (including potential ones);
- website visitors;
- counterparty representatives and our partners (including potential ones).
What Your information is being used for
We process personal data for the following reasons:
- to afford our website visitors the possibility to:
- obtain event tickets;
- contact us;
- tune in to the broadcast;
- receive relatable information;
- report an incident;
- get a quota for our services.
- to fulfill obligations provided for by the civil and legal agreements, statutory codes and other legislative
- to liaise with BI.ZONE’s counterparties and partners;
- to improve the quality of the website and services rendered: monitoring our website availability and
analyzing the use of our services.
Type of data gathered and processing by our website
We process the following personal data:
- general information about our clients, website visitors, partners and counterparties (i.e. full name,
company affiliation and occupation);
- contact information of our clients, website visitors, partners and counterparties (i.e. email, phone
- technical information about our clients, website visitors, partners and counterparties (i.e. IP-address,
Cookies, MAC-address, time spent on the website, website denials);
- any other information provided by the subject on their own initiative.
Processing of sensitive personal data
Information about racial or ethnic origin of the subject, their political leanings, religious or philosophical
inclinations and intimate lifestyle does not concern the workings of our website.
Processing of personal data related to underaged individuals
We do not process or process personal data of minors (younger than 18 or other, depending on the local
jurisdiction) without the full consent of their parents or guardians.
Decision process based strictly on automated data handling
We do not take decisions, which may result in legal repercussions, damages to User’s rights and their legal
interests. We do not make decisions that create legal consequences for users or otherwise affect their rights
and legitimate interests on the basis of exclusively automated processing of personal data.
When processing personal data, we adhere to the following principles:
- To process all personal data on legal, fair and coherent terms. Such legal foundations may
include: a civil agreement, permission for processing personal data or obligations stemming from legislature
and international agreements.
- To limit ourselves with concrete and lawful aims specified in advance. Your personal data
is used exclusively for the purposes it was initially gathered for.
- To process personal data to the extent not exceeding that of our primary aims. We gather
only that data which is necessary for processing purposes mentioned herein.
- We store Your personal data no longer than is required of us by processing purposes or
obligation. We erase all your personal data in a timely manner.
- We aim for diligence, sufficiency and relevance of personal data. We follow up with
measures to delete or cross-check insufficient or incorrect personal data.
- We ensure confidentiality of personal data and employ all organisational and technical measures for
its protection. We are committed to undertaking all respective measures — technical and
organisational — to protect Your data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, as well as against
accidental loss, deletion and impairment.
- We avoid merging databases containing personal data, the processing of which does not qualify or fit
their purpose. This means that data gathered for different purposes is stored separate from
each other. This limits the use of data for other purposes.
By virtue of integrity our corporate activities adhere to the principles of processing personal data, as laid out
herein, and within the scope legislation.
Persons we may enquire personal data of
We receive personal data only from our website users. When availing of our services, you may wish to submit
personal data of third-parties. In this case, you must ascertain having consent for processing third-party data
in accordance with the enforced legislation on personal data protection. Third-party data shall be viewed by
BI.ZONE as Your own, and will be processed in accordance with your instructions.
Individuals with access to personal data
Following the principles of data processing presented above, Your personal data may be passed on to the recipient
- to employees of BI.ZONE;
- to service-providers (web-analysis and aggregation of website visitation statistics);
- if requested, to national and/or international regulatory authorities, law enforcement, central or regional
administrative authorities, other official or state authorities or the judiciary, which BI.ZONE has an
obligation to comply with on grounds of Law;
- to third-parties, with your consent, for the purpose of providing a service, if such is required by an
agreement or contract You entered into.
Interstate transfer of Your personal data
Your personal data shall be processed inside the Russian Federation within our systems, which are located on our
If the transfer of data across the border to a foreign state does not carry any legal foundation or the receiving
party fails to meet the security requirement for processing data, then the transfer of Your personal information
must be accompanied by Your written permission.
Websites could read and place cookies, which allows them to recognize the user and remember important
information about the user, so that the sites become easier for usage (for example, remembering the preferred
settings). Cookies can also be used to speed up Your future activities and experience on our web site.
We use the following types of cookies:
- cookies, which are strictly necessary to ensure access to our website and the provision of services;
- functional cookies, which are necessary to personalize Your content according to Your actions on our
- performance cookies, which do not identify You individually, but help us to evaluate the performance of the
website and its statistics.
You can disable cookies at any time or set your browser to warn you when you receive them. Please refer to your
browser′s instructions in order to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
We use website analysis services on the website: Yandex.Metrics and Google Analytics. Yandex Ltd. and Google Inc.
analyze on our behalf how users use the website to evaluate the effectiveness of its work and further
How do we store Your personal information?
Your personal data are deleted as soon as the purpose of their processing is achieved, or in case of loss of the
need to achieve this purpose. However, in some cases, we must retain Your data for as long as required by law
and international agreements.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for their
Security of Your personal data
To protect Your personal data BI.ZONE:
- appointed persons responsible for the organization of personal data processing and protection;
- assesses risks and threats to the data being processed, and applies protection measures;
- takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Your personal data from unauthorized or
illegal processing and from accidental losses, destruction or damage;
- constantly analyzes internal processes of processing and protection of Your personal data;
- trains employees concerning information security and personal data protection;
- ensures interaction with public authorities in order to protect the processed data;
- processes your requests and claims.
Personal data subject rights
You, as the personal data subject, have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- correct the provided personal data if they are incomplete and (or) incorrect (art. 14 of the Federal Law
152-FZ, art. 16 of the GDPR);
- withdraw consent to the personal data processing with the next personal data removing (art. 9 of the Federal
Law 152-FZ, art. 7 of the GDPR);
- receive information concerning of the personal data processing (art. 14, 16 of the Federal Law 152-FZ, art.
15 of the GDPR);
- limit the personal data processing and remove personal data (art. 14, 15 of the Federal Law 152-FZ, art. 17,
18 of the GDPR);
- if you consider that your rights and interests have been violated, you can file a complaint (art. 17 of the
Federal Law 152-FZ, art. 21of the GDPR). To contact us, please send an email to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty days of getting it. This
period may be extended for sixty days if necessary, considering the complexity of the request and the number
of such requests. In any case, we will notify you of the extension within thirty days. If you consider that
your rights and interests have been violated, you have the right to file a claim to the relevant supervisory
authority (art. of the Federal Law 152-FZ, art. 21 of the GDPR).
If you are a subject of European Union law, we guarantee the following rights under the GDPR:
- receive personal data provided to us in a structured format and transfer this data to other organizations
(art.20 of the GDPR);
- receive a copy of the personal data processed by the Company (art.15 of the GDPR);
- receive an information concerning personal data leaks (art.34 of the GDPR).
Execution of the subject rights is possible only in case of unambiguous identification of the subject. We notify
about your obligation to provide us accurate personal data.
moment they are posted on our website.
Your requests and claims should be sent to the email: email@example.com