Personal data operator
Personal Data: any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (data subject).
Processing of Personal Data: any action or set of actions performed involving Personal Data with or without the use of automated means, including: collection, recording, structuring, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, application, modification, anonymization, blocking, deletion, and transfer.
Counterparty: an individual or legal entity who is a party to a civil contract with BI.ZONE.
Cookie: a piece of data sent by a BI.ZONE web server and stored on the user’s computer.
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data: the transfer of Personal Data to a third country.
Personal Data processed through the Website
BI.ZONE may use its Website to process the Personal Data:
- of customers (including potential customers);
- visitors to the Website;
- representatives of BI.ZONE’s current and potential Counterparties and partners.
How BI.ZONE uses your data
BI.ZONE processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the Website users are able to:
- get tickets to events;
- contact us;
- connect to broadcasts;
- receive helpful information;
- report an incident;
- request a quote for BI.ZONE services.
What data BI.ZONE collects and processes through the Website
BI.ZONE processes the following types of Personal Data:
- general information about customers, Website users, partners, and Counterparty representatives (e.g., name, company, position);
- contact information of customers, Website users, partners, and Counterparty representatives (e.g., email address, phone number);
- technical information of customers, Website users, partners, and job applicants (e.g., IP address, Cookies, MAC address, Website interaction time, Website failures);
- other information that the data subject has provided on his or her own initiative.
Processing special categories of Personal Data
BI.ZONE does not collect any information relating to race, nationality, political views, religious/philosophical beliefs, or personal life.
Processing the Personal Data of minors
BI.ZONE does not process the Personal Data of minors (under the age of 18 or any other age in other jurisdictions) without the consent of their parents, or legal guardians.
Decision-making based solely on automated processing
BI.ZONE does not make decisions that have legal consequences for users or otherwise affect their rights and legitimate interests based solely on the automated Processing of Personal Data.
BI.ZONE principles for Processing Personal Data
BI.ZONE adheres to the following principles when Processing Personal Data:
- BI.ZONE processes Personal Data in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner. The legal grounds can include: a legal contract, consent to the Processing of Personal Data, or the requirements of legislation and international agreements.
- BI.ZONE limits the Processing of Personal Data to achieving specific, predefined, and legitimate goals. Your Personal Data is only used to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
- BI.ZONE processes Personal Data in a manner and to the extent appropriate to the stated purpose. BI.ZONE only collects the data necessary for achieving the previously defined purposes.
- BI.ZONE stores Personal Data in an identifiable form for no longer than is required for the purposes of Processing or fulfilling BI.ZONE obligations. BI.ZONE destroys your data in a timely manner.
- BI.ZONE ensures that Personal Data is accurate, sufficient, and up-to-date. BI.ZONE takes the necessary steps to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data.
- BI.ZONE ensures the confidentiality of Personal Data and applies all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect it. BI.ZONE is committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage thereof.
- BI.ZONE does not link databases containing Personal Data that is being processed for different, mutually incompatible purposes. This means that the data collected for different processing purposes is kept separate from each other. This prevents it from being used for any other purpose.
BI.ZONE is responsible for complying with the above principles for the Processing of Personal Data within the limits of applicable law.
Who BI.ZONE can receive Personal Data from
BI.ZONE receives Personal Data only from the Website users. By using BI.ZONE services, you may decide to give BI.ZONE the Personal Data of third parties. In this case, you must ensure that you have obtained the appropriate consent and authorization to submit and process third-party data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. The third-party Personal Data that you transmit belongs to you, and BI.ZONE will follow your instructions regarding this data.
Who has access to Personal Data
In compliance with the Personal Data Processing principles outlined above, your data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- BI.ZONE employees;
- service providers (web analysis and collection of Website traffic statistics);
- national and/or international regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, central or local executive authorities, other official or public authorities or courts for which BI.ZONE is obliged to provide information in accordance with applicable law upon request;
- third parties, if you have consented to the transfer of your Personal Data, or if such transfer is necessary for the provision of services under an agreement or contract concluded with you.
Cross-Border Transfer of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is processed within the Russian Federation in BI.ZONE systems, which are securely located at BI.ZONE premises.
If the transfer of data to a foreign country has no legal basis, or if the receiving party does not provide an adequate level of data protection, the data will strictly be transferred by virtue of your written consent.
BI.ZONE uses the following types of Cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary to ensure access to the Website and services;
- functional Cookies that BI.ZONE needs to personalize your content to match your activities on the Website;
- performance Cookies that do not identify you individually but help BI.ZONE to evaluate the performance of the Website and its statistics.
You can block Cookies at any time or set your browser to warn you when you receive them. Refer to your browser’s instructions to find out more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
BI.ZONE uses website analysis services from Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics. Yandex LLC and Google Inc. analyze users’ interaction with the Website on behalf of BI.ZONE in order to evaluate the Website’s performance and further optimize it.
How BI.ZONE stores your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of its Processing has been achieved or if it is no longer necessary to achieve that purpose. However, in some cases, BI.ZONE must keep your data for as long as it is required by law and international treaties.
Links to other websites
Security of your Personal Data
To protect your Personal Data, BI.ZONE:
- dedicates persons responsible for organizing the Processing and protection of Personal Data;
- assesses the risks and threats to the data being processed and applies measures to protect it;
- takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage;
- continually reviews the internal processes for Processing and protecting your Personal Data;
- educates staff on cybersecurity and Personal Data protection;
- ensures collaboration with public authorities in order to protect data being processed;
- handles your requests and inquiries.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you are entitled to:
- rectify the provided Personal Data if it is incomplete and/or incorrect (Article 14 152-FZ, Article 16 GDPR);
- withdraw your consent to the Processing of Personal Data, followed by a full destruction of your Personal Data (Article 9 152-FZ, Article 7 GDPR);
- receive information relating to the Processing of your Personal Data (Articles 14, 16 152-FZ, Article 15 GDPR);
- limit the Processing and delete your Personal Data (Articles 14, 15 152-FZ, Articles 17, 18 GDPR);
- file a complaint if you believe that your rights and interests have been violated (Article 17 152-FZ, Article 21 GDPR). You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. BI.ZONE will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty (30) days upon submission. This period may be extended for a further sixty (60) days if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. In any case, BI.ZONE will inform you of the extension within thirty (30) days:
- file a complaint to the relevant authorities (Article 17 152-FZ, Article 21 GDPR) if you believe that your rights and interests have been violated.
If you are a subject of European Union law, BI.ZONE guarantees the following rights under the GDPR:
- to retrieve the Personal Data provided to BI.ZONE in a structured format and share this data with other organizations (Article 20 GDPR);
- to receive a copy of the Personal Data processed by BI.ZONE (Article 15 GDPR);
- to be informed of Personal Data leaks (Article 34 GDPR).
The above rights can only be exercised if the subject is unambiguously identified. BI.ZONE hereby informs you of your obligation to provide BI.ZONE with accurate Personal Data.
Revisions and amendments
To exercise your rights and to obtain further information, you can send your requests and appeals to: email@example.com