WHY CHOOSE BI.ZONE CLOUD WAF
BI.ZONE Cloud WAF allows the company to avoid capital costs on procurement, installation and maintenance of expensive solutions, which also reduces the tax burden on a business.
To help our customers make an independent decision we offer a free pilot version of the MSS.
BI.ZONE Cloud WAF incorporates the skills of the cybersecurity experts, whose duties are penetration testing and computer forensics.
BI.ZONE Cloud WAF considerably speeds up the process of building cybersecurity systems in comparison to traditionally integrated systems.
The components of the cloud-based MSS infrastructure are distributed across different locations which guarantee services availability and reliability.
BI.ZONE SOC specialists are on constant alert, ensuring 24-hour service maintenance and support.
- Protection against OWASP Top 10 attacks
- Prevents zero-day attacks
- Uses virtual patching to fix known vulnerabilities
- Employs machine learning to reduce the rate of false positives
Web Application Firewall is a modern service for protecting websites from cyberthreats. WAF is supreme in ensuring personal data confidentiality and a reliable operation of web services.
BI.ZONE CLOUD WAF consists of two functional modules.
Blocking OWASP Top 10 attacks
Countering actual web attacks using the signature analysis.
Zero-Day attack mitigation
Determining potential threats to a web application on the basis of an intellectual analysis of requests and attack data.
Reducing the rate of false positives
Using machine learning to profile legitimate traffic to a web application.
Creating specific rules of filtration and timely protection against attempt to exploit known vulnerabilities before an update is published.
Application level Anti-DDoS
Protection against targeted DoS attacks.
Module operating modes:
The operating mode can be selected for the entire web application as well as for individual logical partitions.
The service can be easily managed in user personal account, where the Customer can:
- monitor attacks on protected resources in real time;
- train the filtering system using false positives;
- create your own filtering rules and virtual patches;
- add to blacklist addresses which are the sources of malicious requests to the web application;
- analyse statistics on anomalies within protected resources;
- generate structured, informative and understandable reports manually or automatically.
TRY IT OUT
The implementation of the service BI.ZONE CLOUD WAF takes just 1 business day, and goes through the following stages:
1. The Customer fills up the questionnaire.
2. The Customer receives requisites to access their personal service account.
3. The Customer makes adjustments to their DNS by changing the A-record of their web application domain to the IP address of BI.ZONE CLOUD WAF.