TI.Sensors platform was designed to ensure security of workstations, servers and mobile devices.
Security threat detection
Agent device registry
Managing security resources
Ability to run global infrastructure checks for any Indicators of Compromise on demand and at no significant costs.
Ability to have full control over the state of the entire network and stations.
Lowering costs on expensive industrial solutions by means of selecting only the required module features.
The TI.Sensors platform allows for dynamic management of functionality modules, which are set up at every work-station, and the delivery of in-house modules (developed by clients specialists) to the Agents.
The modules allow for execution of the following major tasks:Inventory. This module is intended for gathering information about remote Agents and their environments (installed software, network interfaces, operating system and so on).
1. The endpoint device management server is implemented to the client’s infrastructure. A Software Agent is installed to each work-stations.
2. When working with the server manager, the operator has access to information directory regarding all work-stations.
3. The operator manages the Software Agents:
4. The control server transmits to Agents their respective commands and tasks.
5. The Agents run tasks and send the results of their completion to the Control Server. Prior sending, all results are stored on encrypted reserves.
6. The server analyses the received results and creates notifications in accordance with the rules set forth by the operator.
7. With the use of developed API the operator may export the task execution results for use in other systems.